Tell your story. Share your knowledge.
Attention: Artists, photographers, video makers, podcasters, graphic designers and other media content producers!
Do you have an original creative project to share with our community and the world? We want to hear from you. Our aim is to capture, curate, and share the knowledge and artistic creations that YOU produce with our Fountaindale Community Content Collection.
Submitting Your Digital Content
We accept these digital file types for submission:
Documents: PDF, ePUB
Images: PNG, JPG, GIF
Audio: MP3 (128kbps minimum)
Video: MP4, MPG, AVI (under 1GB in size)
Optional separate cover/thumbnail image for any submission: JPG (400×276 pixels minimum)
FPLD does not pay for submissions; however:
- Your work will be available to approximately 32,190 active Fountaindale cardholders.
- Note: FPLD patrons can view and stream your content, but not download or share it.
- You can link your content to your website or blog.
- This is a non-exclusive license agreement. You will continue to own all the rights to the content which means that you are free to share or sell it elsewhere.
- If you find other outlets for your work, it’s fine with us. If it’s not fine with the other outlets, you can notify us and we will pull your content from FPLD.
Is your content music? Go to our Bolingbrook: Project Music to submit.
Do you have a self-published eBook? Go to our SELF-e page to submit.
Need help preparing any of your content for submission?
Contact Studio 300 for assistance at 630.685.4260 or Studio300.org