Musicians! Songwriters! Bands!
Do you have original music to share with our community and the world? Submit your tracks to be included in Bolingbrook: Project Music (BPM).
Submitting Your Digital Content
What music will BPM accept?
– Any genre from musicians and bands based in Bolingbrook.
– Music must be original (no covers) and made within the last four years.
– Minimum submission is two (2) songs. Album submissions preferred.
BPM does not pay for musical submissions; however:
– Your music will be available to approximately 32,190 active Fountaindale cardholders.
– Note: FPLD patrons can stream the music but not download or share it.
– You can link your submission to your website or blog.
– This is a non-exclusive license agreement. You will continue to own all the rights to the music which means that you are free to share or sell it elsewhere.
– If you find other outlets for your music, it’s fine with us. If it’s not fine with the other outlets, you can notify us and we will pull your music from BPM.
What file types will you accept?
– MP3 files (128 kbps minimum audio quality)
– Each track you submit should be a separate file
– Album cover art in JPG format (500×500 pixels minimum)
Need help preparing any of your content for submission?
Contact Studio 300 for assistance at 630.685.4260 or Studio300.org